Prototype Engineer / R&D - $70,000
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty, The Employment Experts is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the RFID industry located in Chanhassen, MN. We are seeking a Prototype Engineer a great employment opportunity! Compensation is based on qualifications and experience and will be near $70,000 per year.
SUMMARY - This client is uniquely positioned to develop and provide high quality products, services and a digital signature that can be linked to any object, including industrial assets, consumer goods, credit cards, passports, access products, vehicles and many more.
Prototype Engineer Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Support R & D in product development and sample/ prototype manufacture.
· Assess an internal or customer requirement and develop a manufacturing plan
· Participate in concurrent engineering design reviews
· Simple design and procure tools/materials
· Write appropriation requests
· Support of process product ramp up realization
· Simple machine programming/set up
· Prepare/manufacture prototypes as required utilizing the principals of concurrent engineering
Prototype Engineer Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· 2 to 4 years minimum of experience in a manufacturing engineering environment.
· Mechanical, Manufacturing or industrial engineering education.
· This role routinely uses manufacturing equipment such as punches, CNC based equipment, laminators etc.· Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident.
Contact To apply for the Prototype Engineer position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Prototype Engineer position, please call our office directly at 952-832-3576 or email Janderson@doherty.com. Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app