Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the manufacturing industry in Mountain Lake, MN. We are seeking a fulltime Maintenance Worker on first shift for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $18 to $30 an hour.
Maintenance Worker Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Diagnose problems and repairing equipment
· Changing the valves on ammonia refrigeration
· Monitor pressures and flow rates of equipment
· Monitor boiler performance, water and air qualities
· Maintains the PM logs and able to preform general maintenance of facility
Maintenance Worker Key Requirements/Qualifications
· Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds
· PLC's & VFD's Experience
· Self-motivated, manage multiple priorities in a fast pace environment
· Boiler License/ Boiler Maintenance
· Previous Industrial Maintenance Experience
· Seeking someone in Leadership/ Supervisory skills
To apply for the Maintenance Worker role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Maintenance Worker position, please contact our Career Solutions Office @ 952.562.1033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app