Are you currently looking for an administrative position with opportunity for growth? Do you have 2-4 years of experience in the administrative field? Then ProStaff has the perfect opportunity for you!
A local business located in Minneapolis is looking for a temp-to-hire administrative assistant with good experience to assist their team. Under limited supervision, the ideal candidate will provide diverse administrative support to a corporate tax department of a large insurance company. This full time position operates during regular business hours, Monday-Friday. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience with a minimum of a High School Diploma
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Independently motivated
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong communication skills
The position will include, but is not limited to, the following job duties:
- Maintain department due date calendars, schedule meetings, and track incoming correspondence
- Prepare certified mail receipts, obtaining postage from the internal post office, and making post office runs for timely mailing stamps.
- Coordinate signatures for tax filings
- Assist in drafting responses to some notices
- Coordinate departmental intern interviews
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.