Pro Staff is now hiring for a Project Engineer in the Saint Cloud Area. This person will be working with the Engineering Manager to provide engineering service and support for all departments in the organization, including Sales and Estimating, Marketing, and Production and Project Management.
• Manage all aspects of implementing the timely launch of new products to assure that the BOM is complete, part numbers are defined and made available to departments
• Supervise testing of products in both laboratory and field to verify performance
• Assist Sales and Estimating by assessing custom project design requirements, project scope, and project performance requirements
• Provide Project Management and customers with technical guidance, assess special conditions and resolve performance issues in the field
This a a direct hire opportunity with a starting pay of $60,000/year.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, SolidWorks, 3D Modeling/Simulation, 3-D printing, MS Project, MS Office Suite
• Ability to read and understand architectural drawings, construction details and product specifications
• Understands basic calculations for physical structural analysis
• 4-year Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Structural or Manufacturing Engineering from an accredited institution
• 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with at least 1 year of supervisory experience
• Demonstrated project leadership experience
• Experience in the architectural, commercial window, and/or commercial construction a plus
Does this sound like a job for you? Please apply online, submit a resume, or contact our Saint Cloud Office at 320/656-9777.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.