Our client located in the Northwest Suburbs is looking for a Digital Designer to join their team! As the Digital Designer, you will work closely with brand leadership to grow digital presence while driving performance.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or Advertising
• Excellent understanding of web and mobile standards, including responsive design and usability experience
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and be self-motivated and adaptive to change
• Excellent knowledge of design techniques, interactive tools and principles
• Strong eye for typography and color
• Possess knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
• Create, design, and develop digital assets to support digital campaigns including email blasts, microsites, landing pages, GIFS, animations, interactive pdfs, infographics, animation, and other digital projects with an eye to keep designs on brand and mobile first mind set
• Work well in a collaborative, team based
• Strong concept and presentation skills
• Complete design projects within tight deadlines
• Execute concept design and production of digital creative assets for webpages, emails, social media, and online advertising
• Ensure on brand continuity in visual messaging across all digital channels
• Monitors own time on assigned projects to ensure established due dates are met
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.