- Employment Status
- Full Time
Our client is seeking an email professional who can help deploy weekly and monthly email campaigns.
The right professional will be able to:
- Deploy and design emails within existing templates
- Oversee creative review and approval process
- Set up campaigns in ESP (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Managing lists and update CRM
- Support the deployment of marketing automation
- Report email campaign metrics and performance
- Provide recommendations for improvements
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Collaborate with brand managers and marketing managers
- Solid Adobe Creative Software knowledge
- Knowledge of Salesforce with some experience in Pardot
- Maintain and organized email marketing schedule
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.