Web Content Specialist
Our Client located in the Northwest of the city is looking for a Web Content Specialist for a 8 month long contract. This person will be involved with website updates and enhancements including but not limited to
• Set up Google Analytics tracking for various campaigns and goal-setting based on site impressions, click through rates, traffic and conversations.
• Implement SEO best practices on website while managing of organic search engine performance
• Sales Force lead generation.
• Manage key conversation points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action and lead-generating forms to sales
• Work with web development agency to fix/update more elaborate/back end issues.
• Maintain and update Word Press microsites
• Assist with Product Launches.
• Stay up to date with the latest trend and changes with SEO and other search engines.
If you have any of these required skills please apply:
• HTML background
• SEO/Google Analytics
• Word Press
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.