CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Program Coordinator - Part time 0.5 FTE
St. Catherine University, St. Paul campus is accepting applications for a part time (0.5 FTE) Certified Nursing Assistant Program Coordinator. This position exists to coordinate and support externally funded projects though St. Kate's partnership, CareForce Innovation, with Benedictine Health Systems and Presbyterian Homes & Services. Specifically, this position will oversee the daily operations of the CNA and BLS Certificate Training and CNA Pathways Program. This position is subject to grant funding with the expected funding for one year.
• Coordinate CNA and BLS Certificate Training including promoting across departments
• Recruit students, secure space, schedule with contractors, and monitor student compliance.
• Coordinate CNA Pathways Program including communicating with partners, overseeing application and hiring process, managing scholarship payment process, and coordinating mentorship program.
• Manage budget and contracts for CNA Certificate Training and CNA Pathways Program including billing and reimbursement from partners, contract development, student payments, and cost model analysis.
• Update and develop marketing materials and website for the CNA and BLS Certificate Training and CNA Pathways Program.
• Refine and develop policies for CNA and BLS Certificate Training and CNA Pathways Program.
• Bachelor's Degree required; Master's degree preferred
• 5+ years of program coordination experience, including work with external partners
• Proficiency in MS Office, e-marketing platforms, and survey software
• Experience working with college students in a teaching/mentoring capacity
• Budget management experience
• Ability to work effectively with diverse audiences
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience managing grant/contract funding is a plus
St. Catherine University seeks creative, adaptable staff who enjoy working in a university climate that promotes cultural diversity and multicultural understanding. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply as are those who will contribute to a diverse candidate pool.
Applicants may also visit the University Human Resources office, located in Derham Hall Room 8, to submit an electronic application. Attach a cover letter and resume. Deadline for applications is August 18, 2017.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org