Sales Support Specialist
Are you looking for a customer service and sales support career? Do have professional communication and strong data entry skills? If so, Pro Staff has a great opportunity for you! We are partnering with a leading medical equipment manufacturer in Brooklyn Park, MN to hire multiple Sales Support Specialists and Customer Service Representatives. These positions will be the primary point of contact for the sales teams to support their daily activities such as order entry, tracking, and reporting. Qualified candidates will have 2-3 years of customer service experience within an office environment, strong computer skills, and the ability to start immediately!
These positions are long term, ongoing temporary roles, with a strong possibility of moving to temporary-to-hire for the right candidate. The pay will range from $15 to $18 an hour, depending upon experience.
If you are interested in the description below, please call our office at 763-785-5352 and e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Please use the job ID 295745.
Job Duties Include:
- Process all order requests , allocating and releasing them to ensure a timely and accurate delivery
- Work with various division personnel to ensure equipment is available to fulfill requests from Sales Force
- Respond timely to inquiries regarding the status of orders, product availability and delivery and tracking information
- Effectively adhere to and utilize company policies and procedures to assist with problem resolution
- Escalate non-conformities to management and compliance as required
- Maintain appropriate records as required by JSOX
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels of demo equipment, using ERP system based tracking information available through various programs
- Run applicable reports to identify any back orders and work to locate replacements and/or suggest alternative strategies
- Represent the company in a professional and helpful manner by supporting telephone conversation with effective communication skills
- Periodically travel to and support events to assist with the management of used assets
- Perform other related duties and/or work as assigned
- At least a High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree is preferred
- Must have 2-3 years experience in Customer Service or Sales Support
- Excellent Communication Skills are essential
- Ability to problem solve and makes decisions
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers of all levels
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload with good time management
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.