Lab Tech - Nights
Pro Staff is now recruiting a Lab Tech for our food production client in Alexandria! This is a temp-to-hire role, where your main responsibility includes quality testing of product by performing the following core duties:
- Coordinating, monitoring and checking packaging to meet quality standards
- Performing pH checks on pre-processed and post-processed products according to standard incubation timelines.
- Conducting post process CIP Testing including ATP, Allergen, micro and visual line inspections.
- Assisting with customer quality requests
- Communicating lab data with operators and supervisors
- Troubleshooting and resolve basic to moderate operating difficulties involving area equipment
- Performing investigations related to product spoilage
- Calibrating quality testing equipment
- Preparing and maintaining documentation
- Communicating with production staff and maintenance staff to continuously improve quality and production
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary education in a science related field is preferred.
- Micro, chemistry, biology or food science background, or adequate job related experience in Food Manufacturing facility
- Computer skills with Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and be able to stand, sit and climb stairs when necessary.
Interested? Give Pro Staff a call at 320-763-9677 for complete details or to schedule an in-office interview. We also offer Walk-In Wednesdays! Stop in any Wednesday between 7am-5pm to complete an application and interview on the spot!
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.