Material Handler II
- Load, unload trucks and move materials within or near plant, yard, or worksite to designated areas, using forklift, handtruck, electric dolly, wheelbarrow, cart, or other device, per work order or oral instruction.
- Keep record of material moved or handled.
- Use scanner or BaaN session to transfer material between locations or to assembly.
- Pull and stage shipments for internal and external customers.
- Interpret work order or oral instructions to determine materials required.
- Handle and transport materials to designated areas.
- Count and/or weigh and record number of units moved or handled.
- Attach identifying tag/label, or mark cases, bales, or container.
- Responsible for the care of forklift and equipment (laptop/scanner) if provided.
TRAVEL: NoneEDUCATION/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: N/A SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to drive forklift
- 2 year warehouse or related experience
- Ability to understand work orders and follow instructions
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing demands
- 12 months experience with BaaNBasic computer skills in PC and Windows 95/98
- Able to interpret MRP transactions
- Good basic math skills
- Tools/Equipment: Forklift and other material handling equipment, steel cutters, crowbars, clawhammer, handtools.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Walking, standing, stooping, reaching, carrying,, lifting, pulling, pushing, grasping, ambient temperature of 85-100 degrees.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Hazard from falling materials, traffic hazards while transporting.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.