A local business located in Brooklyn Park is currently looking for a packaging associate. This is a temp-to-hire, full-time position starting at 6am with overtime and weekend work occasionally necessary. Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Experience operating drills, impact drivers, chop saws, panel saws, steel banders, tape measure, and pallet jack
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain attention to detail
- Comfortable with standing on feet for a 10-hour shift and lift up to 100 pounds
- Prior shipping experience
- Past shipping experience is a plus
The job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Confirm accuracy of packed product with packing list
- Inspects quality of product to be packaged and advises manager of any concerns
- Maintain a well-organized work area
- Custom packaging in accordance with pre-established standard work and quality requirements
- Maintains safe warehouse through daily clean-up and equipment inspections
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.