We're looking for a candidate with extensive business process and financial internal controls experience who is excited to help build out the internal controls program. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing or building an internal controls program and partnering with stakeholders to develop efficient and well-controlled processes across the enterprise.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for assisting with developing, enhancing and executing the Company’s controls and audit program to keep pace and scale with the growth of the company. The ideal candidate will have strong relationship and communication skills and be able to work with a diverse group of stakeholders while producing high quality deliverables.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR :
• Intensely curious person who wants to know the what, where, when, how, and most importantly why our processes work the way they do.
• Risk-minded person who can see what could go wrong in a process and work with stakeholders to tie the risk to an activity or to call out a gap.
• Able to translate what you learn to stakeholders and partner with them to advise them as they implement process changes.
• Able to communicate very well in verbal and written form. This applies to interacting with stakeholders, the IA team, and in your written communications (especially when it comes to crafting messages and relaying findings and recommendations).
• Can easily adapt between working independently or collaboratively on a team, with various stakeholders and outsourced audit teams, and on unstructured projects.
• Highly organized and able to manage time, tasks, and deliverables.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Assist in the development of a global internal controls program.
• Participate in corporate risk assessment activities and help execute the corporate enterprise risk management plan.
• Work with management to document business processes and key controls.
• Execute audits of financial processes in support of a healthy internal controls environment.
• Execute ad hoc projects, such as due diligence reviews, readiness assessments, etc.
• Prepare findings and recommendations and support communication to the executive team. Also, actively monitor audit related remediation and management action plans.
• Influence and champion operational efficiency and a well controlled control environment.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.