LITIGATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST
The Office of the Minnesota Attorney General is accepting resumes for a Litigation Support Specialist. In this position, you have the opportunity to be part of an office that makes a difference every day in the lives of Minnesota citizens.
Responsibilities: You will join a dedicated group of IT professionals that support litigation technology used by the Office. In this unique position, you will provide support on data conversion, processing, loading, and exporting; perform database maintenance of review fields, choices, and metadata; review quality control of incoming and outgoing productions; provide technical support to staff on litigation tools; and work on e-discovery, imaging, and trial technology projects.
Required Technical Skills:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree and at least two years related experience. Litigation paralegal experience desirable.
- Intermediate knowledge of multiple ESI platforms desirable
- Experience loading data into document review tools
- Knowledge of litigation lifecycle and stages of document review
- Ability to manage competing, complex projects and demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Be detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a full-time, onsite position with full benefits. Additionally, your employment with the office may make you eligible to have your student loans forgiven after a period of service and payments. (For more information, visit www.studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service.)
Please express your interest in the position by submitting a cover letter and resume that includes relevant experience and education as follows:
Office of the Minnesota Attorney General
Attention: June Walsh
445 Minnesota Street, Suite 900
St. Paul, MN 55101
The Minnesota Attorney General is an equal opportunity employer. If you need reasonable accommodation for a disability, please call June Walsh at (651) 757-1199 or (651) 297-7206 (TTY), or 800-366-4812 (TTY toll free) to arrange an accommodation.