Mechanical Installer - Entry Level
Love to travel?
Enjoy working with tools?
Live in the Twin City area?
Apply now! Please send your resume to: email@example.com
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing company!
Kannegiesser ETECH is a global leader in the design and manufacture of integrated commercial laundry solutions. We offer the complete integrated solution including soil sort, monorail systems, washing, extracting, drying, flatwork feeding, finishing and folding, full dry folding, garment systems and sortation systems, and data information and productivity monitoring software systems.
- Overnight travel with crew to customer sites installing, maintaining, and repairing E-Tech systems and related equipment. Typically up to 3 weeks at jobsite followed by 1 week off.
- Installation of support steel and rail and associated rail components.
- Assembles and install equipment such as conveyors, wind up fold tables, and hoppers.
- Adjusts equipment to ensure functionality.
- Perform or assist in the testing and subsequent adjustment of equipment prior to and during system startups.
- Troubleshoots equipment and executes repairs and maintenance of systems.
- Cleans and cosmetically repairs equipment and cleans work areas of customer’s facility during and after installation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong proven mechanical aptitude.
- Good communication skills and able to follow direction from onsite foreperson.
- Must be able to use basic tools like wrenches, tape measures, drills, power saws, and grinders, for example.
- Will be required to become certified in the following areas; OSHA 10 Construction, Forklift, and Scissors Lift. Training will be provided.
- Must be comfortable working in a construction site environment.
- Ability to work at 10 to 30 foot heights.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and 100 lbs with duel assist lift.
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Ability to travel locally, nationally, and globally.
- Must be able to work 10 or more hours per day when at jobsite location.
- Ability to stand or walk the entire shift.
Kannegiesser ETECH offers comprehensive training on products and systems, a per diem expense allowance, and a benefits package which includes PTO, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, 401k Plan with employer match and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Visit us at http://www.kannegiesser-etech.com to see what we do!