Order Entry Administrator
Humera is looking for an Order Entry Administrator to work for our manufacturing client in Brooklyn Park, MN. This individual is responsible for data entry of customer purchase orders into the computer system and screening for correctness. The Order Entry Administrator will work in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions. Must be accurate and detail oriented. This is a 6+ month contract assignment.
- Order processing with computers and database systems
- Being able to decipher and read information that might not be well written is key
- Filing, scanning, faxing
- Receive and process incoming orders to maintain accurate customer records
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency
- Maintains customer database by entering any new and updated customer and account information.
- Enters order data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on a keyboard.
- Verifies entered customer and order data by reviewing, deleting, correcting, and/or re-entering data that may or may not have been correct in the first place
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures
- A rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Computer application proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems
- Self-motivated with a knack for being meticulous, detail oriented, and organized
- Time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with necessary parties to ensure order detail and documentation is updated and entered in the system appropriately
8:00 am - 5:00 pm