Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the electronic component industry located in Bemidji, MN. We are seeking Assemblers on 1st shift, 7am to 3:30pm for these long-term employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $11.50 per hour with overtime opportunities.
Our client currently operates ten (10) locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, northeast Mexico and eastern China. All sites provide valued electro-mechanical contract manufacturing, engineering, and aftermarket services.
Assembler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Select and route specific wires to a pre-determined point, tasks include cutting wire, and attaching terminal and/or conductors
· Preparing parts, stuffing, inspection, testing, rework, soldering, packaging, masking and modification
· Use hand tools such as cutters, nut drivers, crimpers and soldering irons
· Position, insert and fasten a variety of mechanical and electrical parts
Assembler Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Attendance and punctuality is a must
· Problem solving skills
· Work in a team environment
· Provide quality work
To apply for the Assembler position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Assembler position, please call our Bemidji office directly at 218-759-9787 or email DSS_Bemidji@doherty.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app