Sr Service Manager - Weekend Incident Management
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Sr. Service Manager - Response ManagementThe Service Manager on the Response Management team is responsible for all aspects of Response Management which includes: being a key resource within the Technology Operations Center (TOC), managing all critical technology outages (major incidents), monitoring dashboards for critical system issues, communication to key stakeholders, and overall driving the continuous availability of our technology systems. What will your day-to-day look like?
- Provide service of incident response for business and technology teams
- Prevent and restore technology failures through response management practices
- Driving efficiency and productivity in the technology operation center
- Acting as the primary contact and escalation point for critical outages
- Ensure key business objectives are met through service delivery
- Define and uphold service levels and incident priorities.
- Execute service activities, monitoring performance compared to service level goals
- Review service performance in adherence to standards, procedures and processes
- Understand IT strategy as well as current and emerging IT service delivery methodologies
- Understand decisions, priorities and relevant efforts to appropriate levels of staff/resources regarding requests and initiatives.
- Proactively share and participate in Agile development and iterative continuous improvement activities to improve the efficacy of TOC services.
- Understand basic retail functions and how technology supports the specific organizational functions of the area supported
- Breadth of technology aptitude across infrastructure services, cloud computing, and modern application delivery platforms
- Demonstrated ability to understand the technology stack and operation principles
- Strong communication skills
- Strong command and organization skills
- 1-3 years technology experience
- Driven for results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Analytical, reasoning, and negotiations skills
- Strong collaborations skills across multiple teams, positions, and stakeholders
- Technology Incident Management or Major Incident management experience
- Agile development or project management experience