A direct client of Pro Staff is looking for an Assembly Technician to join their team in a temp-to-hire role!
This position is Monday-Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Entry level
- Will be using various hand tools to construct electrical wires for aircraft
- Will be working in a small team
- Work stations allow for sitting or standing
- Clean environment
- Climate controlled
- Close knit group of 16 people at the company
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate a variety of hand tools
- Experience in assembly preferred, but not required
- Basic comprehension of blueprints, or interest in learning to read blueprints
- Crimp, strip, measure, etc. various wires, contacts, and connectors.
- High school education or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Quality focused, ability to recognize quality issues and recommend corrections
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage to multitask
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.