Customer Account Manager
A leading manufacturer that is recognized for their value and service to their customers is hiring a Customer Account Manager. Don't miss out on a rare opportunity to join this respected employer's customer support team! If you have experience delivering a high level of customer service to top clients, then we may have a direct hire opportunity for you! This is a business-to-business customer support role, and previous experience working for a manufacturing company is strongly preferred.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with customers
- Perform order entry from customers and be capable of offering alternative parts if needed
- Assist customers with any questions or technical support
- Track the life-cycle of customer orders throughout production to keep customers informed
- Handle escalated calls with professionalism
- 5 years of B2B customer service experience with a manufacturing company
- Bachelor Degree required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain and build business relationships over the phone
This is a direct placement opportunity with regular business hours from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Starting wage is based on experience, but can range between $18 - $20/hr. Call or text the Pro Staff office in Little Canada at 651-291-7811. Apply today and start work right away!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.