B2B Account Manager
The Edina Pro Staff office is partnering with a company that provides employment screening services for its clients. This position, which is available right away, is temp-to-hire and working within a small team of individuals who are responsible for building relationships with clients and retaining existing accounts.This company is looking for an individual with 5+ years experience in a higher level business to business customer service or account management role.
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Maintaining existing accounts
- Consulting on any issues that may arise or answering any questions that may be asked related to employment, drug, and motor vehicle screening
- Creating account reviews and implementation plans to assess and develop client efficiency
- Discussing pricing and services with clients
- Researching, preparing, and conducting internal/team training
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Active listening skills
- Time management skills
- Strong problem skills
- Decision making capabilities
- 1 year previous project management experience
- 1 year previous account management experience
- 5+ years previous business-to-business customer service experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Candidate must be available from 7:00am-6:00pm due to rotating shifts
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.