The Minneapolis Pro Staff team currently has an internal opening for a Talent Specialist in downtown Minneapolis. Our company prides ourselves on 5 foundational pillars that have kept our organization over 30 years strong. As an ENTERPRISE, we are one company, with one goal, working together every day. We always keep in mind quality and speed as we EXECUTE our daily tasks. The way we ENGAGE all three sets of clients – our associates, our customers, and our talent – is unmatched in the market. As a leader in the staffing industry, our associates bring their EDGE to work everyday to add knowledge, come up with new ideas, and continue to be innovative. At Atterro, we bring our ENERGY to work each day, striving to go beyond talent, customer, and personal expectations.
This is a full time opportunity and considered contract-to-hire for the right candidate. The shift would be Monday-Friday, regular business hours, with a pay rate of $15/hr. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into the Human Resources field.
- Acting as first point of contact for incoming callers
- Sourcing applicant resumes and screening appropriately.
- Conducting qualifying interviews.
- Developing candidate profiles and assisting with determining fit with client expectations.
- Monitoring and maintaining postings on job boards.
- Assisting with communicating talent benefits, programs, referral opportunities, and other information to candidates and talent.
- Monitoring and updating office and branch skill inventories and candidate flow information.
- Other general office duties as assigned
- Strong customer service focus and professional demeanor
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred; Minimum of high school diploma required
- Proficiency with MS Word and Outlook, strong typing speed, and ability to learn new software quickly
- Proven abilities with detail orientation, prioritization, and adaptability
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Flexibility to take on additional job responsibilities outside of job description
**If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please apply online, submit your resume to Minneapolis@prostaff.com, or call (612)339-2220 to speak with a recruiter directly!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.