Manager, Field Marketing - Retail Execution
Atterro and Samsung are seeking a Manager, Field Marketing - Retail Execution to join their team based in Ridgefield Park, NJ!
Responsible for ownership of overall mobile computing stakeholder relationships and retail readiness, to include program management of requests for retail merchandising, events/training support for mobile computing and revenue maximization of assigned product categories for national and regional accounts.
Leads the overall retail execution in store for mobile computing products, including training of retail associates, functionality of our in store displays, and consumer engagement at the point of sale. Works closely with Mobile Computing team to ensure they are meeting and exceeding KPI’s while helping to drive sales, share of mind/voice, and overall Samsung market share. Collaborates with PM teams to ensure retail execution needs are met which includes new product launches, competitive intelligence, VIP visit prep, and best in class retail solutions to improve our presence with retailers and consumers.
This role based in Ridgefield Park, NJ and will ensure sales plans and key account strategies are implemented/executed within the retail management group.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop Mobile Computing field marketing strategy - create strategy and direction related to all aspects of retail execution teams (training team, field marketing reps and merch team)
• Foster strong relationships with key accounts in order to successfully position Samsung's Mobile Computing portfolio in market
• Manage communications, sales promotions, and training as required to stimulate and facilitate the sale of Samsung's mobile computing products
• Establish high-level as well as tactical relationships with key accounts, field sales, marketing, and product teams as well as retail teams (field execution, retail planning, business planning and retail innovation)
• Oversee field operations – coach and direct field team to drive in-store training, support Product launches for mobile computing
• Build mobile computing launch strategies that are aligned with brand positioning, consumer and retail strategies.
• Market Sensing - Provide direction & plan out consumer driven research/surveys on retail trends, competitive activities, pricing, and promotions to support/guide corporate objectives
• Manage cross-functional direct and matrix teams towards the launch and promotion of new Mobile Computing solutions
• Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of directly related experience is required
• Prior sales experience in technology sales, business development and/or OEMs and Carrier sales required
• Prior experience with project management required
• Prior experience with business analytics and retail insight required
• Prior experience with mobile computing products and existing relationships with key accounts preferred
• Understanding of merchandising, account management and field sales highly desired
• Willing to travel up to 35%
Core Skills, Capabilities and Experience Needed to Succeed
• Strong business acumen
• Executive maturity
• Strong communication skills (verbal, digital, and presentation)
• Professional presentation skills
• Relationship versatility
• Proven time and project management
• Business reporting and analytics
• Microsoft Office (Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills a plus)
• Ability to work independently
• Problem solving and solution development
• Knowledge / experience of retail and manufacturing ecosystem
• Knowledge / experience of marketing, consumer touchpoints, and consumer purchase patterns
• Knowledge / experience of retail merchandising
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.