Electrical Technicial II
- Performing basic administrative skills including computer data entry and documentation of work performed by written and electronic methods.
- Windows based computer skills
- Ability to drive and operate narrow aisle, standard and order picker forklifts (gas and electric), Pallet Jack, Computer, Telephone, Copy Machine, Dolly, Boom Lift
- Knowledgeable of key types of machinery equipment plant infrastructure systems (e.g. - machines equipment, electrical, compressed air).
- Knowledge in applicable OSHA, EPA, NFPA 70E regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written
- English communication skills (Bilingual in Vietnamese or Spanish a plus), and effective use of all MS Office products.
- Minimum of 5 plus years experience, 7-10 years preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to perform all physical functions of working in a manufacturing environment such as, climbing, standing, bending, reaching and squatting. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Working with and near electrical and mechanical machinery and equipment. Working in and on machines in a non-air conditioned environment Rotating shift work and overtime required Weekend and holiday support sometimes required Possible travel in USA and abroad
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.