Hunter Hamilton has an immediate need for a professional B2B Collections specialist to work in downtown Minneapolis! As a B2B Collections Specialist you will be responsible for providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Additional duties include monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts, customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
• Contact customers to secure payment of assigned past due accounts.
• Monitor assigned past due accounts contacting per department guidelines.
• Follow up on payment arrangement per department guidelines.
• Make recommendations on accounts deemed as uncollectible to be cancelled and placed for collection.
• Handle customer inquiries on past due accounts via phone and e-mail and/or forward to appropriate departments for handling.
• Process customer credit card payments as necessary.
• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance & Accounting (desired)
• Minimum 1-3 years’ collection experience.
• Experience with GP (Great Plains) and Sales Force a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
• Experience handling confidential information and matters with discretion.
Hunter Hamilton Finance + Accounting offers contract, consulting and project engagements, in addition to executive and retained search opportunities, for proven professionals who specialize in financial reporting, analysis, general accounting, treasury, audit and tax. With a highly experienced sales and recruiting team focused on personalized service, our mission is to help established firms and new organizations connect with experienced finance and accounting professionals, allowing both to focus and excel within their core competencies. If you are looking for the right opportunity to showcase your talent, connect with Hunter Hamilton today!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.