3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Lead a team of sourcing managers and partner with the TSS global team to deliver outstanding owned-brand jewelry and acccessory products to our guests. Build a world-class sourcing and business partner strategy at the country, vendor and factory level to drive optimal value. Develop a team with deep costing knowledge and negotiation skill, and an understanding of key manufacturing/quality processes. Optimize efficiency within the supply chain by aligning with best partners. Build strong and influential relationships with Product Development and Design, Merchants, Planning, Responsible Sourcing, PSQA and TSS global sourcing teams to deliver on owned-brand business goals.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategic Planning - Builds innovative, visionary and strategic 1-3 year roadmaps for sourcing that align with merchandising and design strategies. Sets challenging goals & objectives, identifies metrics and measures progress, and delivers results.
- Team Leadership - Develops a diverse world class team providing development, coaching, motivation, support and feedback to team members. Creates a positive atmosphere of team work, inclusion and collaboration.
- Financial Results - Leads the team to deliver on costing goals and drive financial results for the business. Through creative thought leadership, helps teams build negotiation plans and understand varied negotiation levers to optimize value and outcomes across multiple business categories. Understands financials of business and creatively influences balancing cost, quality and efficiency to improve sales and profitability, and drive best value.
- Global/Business Partner Planning - Has a strong understanding of the global economic landscape, at both country of production and vendor/factory matrix levels. Capable of synthesizing knowledge of global landscape and business strategies to develop a global/vendor matrix plan that meets current sourcing needs, and positions the business for optimal results in future landscapes.
- Cross-Functional Leadership - Builds collaborative partnerships across multiple functions within headquarters and global TSS offices. Quickly identifies business interdependencies and needs and influences business strategy and plans. Qualifications
- 4 year college degree and/or equivalent experiences.
- 8+ years merchandising, sourcing and/or product development experience
- Demonstrated experience in strategic & cross-functional leadership, planning and execution.
- Leading and problem solving in ambiguous, nuanced business environment
- Experience driving results across multiple, varied categories of business
- Agility to work in a fast paced, high growth environment. Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated experience in team development and leadership.
- Ability to build and leverage strong cross-organizational relationships.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills