Pro Staff is currently seeking a Machine Lead for a well-established company in Green Bay, WI.
As a Machine Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring that the machines on the production floor are working properly. Additionally, you will perform trouble-shooting when necessary to ensure that efficiency is maintained or exceeded.
- Machine trouble-shooting
- Maintain machines when not in proper working order, making adjustments when needed
- Clean knives and set up punch machines
- Respond to unexpected or unplanned machine malfunctions
Pay: $18.00-19.00/hr, with room for advancement
- Associates Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology or equivalent program requested
- 2-3 Years of experience in an industrial maintenance role
- At least three years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Efficiency-minded with the ability to make processes more efficient
- Mechanical aptitude with the knowledge to make necessary repairs
- Familiarity and experience reading layouts and drawings
- Electrical background knowledge
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.