General Labor - 2nd Shift
The ideal candidate needs to be mechanically and mathematical inclined, unafraid to work with his/her hands, and be able to work well independently or in a team.
- Maintain a safe, clean work environment.
- Operate various production equipment.
- Use measuring instruments; calipers and ruler to inspect product quality.
- Fill out written production reports.
- Sort boards in end board sorting area.
- Perform various duties as assigned.
- Report all activities to supervisor.
Hours: 2nd shift (4:00pm-12:00am) available Duration: Long-term temporary with possibility of being hired on
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Understand and utilize basic math skills
- Experience using a caliper or other related measuring equipment
- Basic reading and writing
- Willingness to become forklift certified
- Willing to work overtime
- Candidates should be dependable, reliable, and keep a positive work attitude
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to stand/walk throughout a full shift.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 30 pounds, and occasionally up to 60 pounds.
- Ability to work in an environment with moderate noise level and dust present.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.