Set Up Technician
A growing plastics company in Lakeville is looking for Set Up Technicians on all shifts! These are all temp to hire opportunities!
The Set Up Technician is responsible for:
- Communicating mold set up progress during shift transitions
- Ensuring manufactured product meets quality standards
- Maintaining safe, clean, organized environment
- Setting up, observing and correcting molds for product
-1st shift: 7a-3:15p
-3rd shift: 11:00p-7:15a
Qualified Candidates Will:
- Have close attention to detail
- Have strong communication abilities
- Be able to commit to strong attendance
- Have some manufacturing/production experience
- Plastics production experience preferred but not required
- Have a highly positive attitude
-Be comfortable working in a non climate controlled environment (no air conditioning/ but fans will be running for air circulation at all times).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.