Transportation Svs Supervisor (FT 3rd Shift)
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $18.17 - $20.44 / hr based on qualifications
Ensures excellent guest service by supervising the valet (external guests) and shuttle bus (internal and external guests for the enterprise and Community business properties) operations. Ensures effective guest service, handles/resolves guest issues and concerns, and is responsible for the protection of up to 1,000 guest vehicles. Drives shuttle buses and parks cars as needed.
May handle complimentaries.
- Supervises shuttle services, ensuring shuttles are operated in an organized, efficient and safe manner to expedite transportation of internal and external guests throughout the enterprise and Community properties. Assigns shift routes accordingly. Driving is an essential function of this job. Team members must adhere to the driving standards determined by the Gaming Enterprise.
- Supervises valet staff, monitors driving habits, and ensures that performance requirements are satisfied. Handles and resolves guest issues and concerns and may provide complimentaries. Monitors for unsafe conditions and reports findings to appropriate personnel. Schedules team members based on forecasted business needs.
- Trains and develops team members. Recommends and participates in team member reviews and recommends disciplinary actions. Completes team member scorecards.
- Conducts routine inspections of shuttle buses. Assists shuttle drivers with washing buses. Monitor shuttle buses for problems and facilitate regular bio-diesel runs.
- Assist with traffic control as needed. Maintains traffic flow and organization in valet staging and parking areas.
- Assists Transportation Services Assistant Manager in training drivers.
- Completes daily shift reports, attendance, performance reports, accident, damage, and injury reports.
- Any combination of valet operation experience, shuttle bus service (to include 13-21 passenger buses or school bus driving experience) and/or supervisory experience to equal two years.
- Valid driver's license is required with a good driving record.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must have excellent guest service skills.
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet computer software skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly.