Maintenance Technician - Full Time
Missions Inc. Programs is a multi-service not for profit organization with a long history of providing services to those whose lives have been disrupted by chronic addition, homelessness and domestic violence. We are seeking employees who share our commitment to provide services with respect and compassion, as advocates for the people we serve.
We have a full-time maintenance technician position available with Missions Inc. Programs which includes multiple facilities located on our 38-acre campus located on the North Shore of Medicine Lake, in Plymouth, MN.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance inspection of buildings and equipment;
- Maintenance, repair and improvement of buildings, grounds and equipment;
- Minor electrical inspection, maintenance and repair;
- Complete work orders and inspection reports and submit to supervisor; other record-keeping as requested;
- Provide on-call maintenance response as scheduled for after hours and weekend coverage;
- Performs regularly scheduled work tasks primarily of a manual non-technical nature such as trash collection, wood- cutting, lawn mowing, snow removal, furniture moving, and minor mechanical repairs;
- Janitorial and other duties as assigned.
- Applicants must be knowledgeable in a wide range of building trade skills including carpentry, painting, plumbing, light electrical, lawn care equipment maintenance;
- Minimum of one-year building maintenance or related experience.
- Valid MN drivers license is required;
- Special boilers license must be obtained within 90 days;
- Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
Benefits: Salary commensurate with skills and experience. Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, short and long term disability insurance, 403(b) plan, vacation, holiday and sick leave.
How To Apply:
Send your letter of interest and resume or application to: Missions Inc. Programs, HR Department 3409 E. Medicine Lake Boulevard, Plymouth, MN 55441 or fax to 763.559.1195 or email to HR@missionsinc.org. Please indicate that you are applying for the Missions Inc. Maintenance Technician position. No phone calls please.
We invite you to visit our website at www.missionsinc.org/employment to learn more about us and to fill out an application to include with your resume and cover letter.
Missions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Maintenance Technician - Full Time
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly