BulkReefSupply.com is an online retailer of top quality products for saltwater aquarium hobbyists. We currently have an opportunity for a Fulfillment Manager in our warehouse. The Fulfillment Manager is responsible for creating a safe work environment and a culture of excellence throughout all aspects of the fulfillment operation. The Fulfillment Manager is responsible for leading and managing the team, ensuring that customer orders are fulfilled and shipped on time, and managing the warehouse and inventory.
- Manage staff to fulfill and ship orders on time.
- Hire and train fulfillment staff
- Ensure adequate supply of materials on hand at all times
- Establish processes and procedures to ensure efficient work flow.
- Forecasting of labor during peak seasonal and promotional periods.
- Maintain warehouse in a well-organized, efficient order fulfillment and shipping layout.
- Directs leads and assets to achieve department objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment that exceeds OSHA requirements and is in compliance with company policies.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in related field preferred or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience.
- 5+ years of management experience in a warehouse pick/pack operation.
- Experience in workflow design and warehouse logistics management
- Knowledge of ERP systems, Sage100 and Shipworks preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Organized and detail orientated
We offer a competitive wage and benefit program. Interested candidates please apply online. For more information about Bulk Reef Supply please visit our website at www.bulkreefsupply.com
BulkReefSupply.com is a EEO/AA Employer
Apply for Fulfillment Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly