Director Testing & Measurement
Join Target's Testing & Measurement team where your goal will be to enable and support profitable growth of Target's digital business by leveraging appropriate data, measurement, a/b testing, data science and data engineering capabilities. In this role you will drive towards these outcomes - enable and support digital growth with clear and measurable outcomes; lead and build a team of analysts that are experts in analysis, measurement and a/b testing capabilities and familiar with data science and data engineering capabilities; accelerate innovation on our digital platforms via faster data and insights.Specifically, you will drive the following:
- Define and enable key business and product metrics aligned to the objectives and key results that support Target's growth priorities.
- Partner with product and business teams to translate hard and abstract problems into well defined, quantifiable and measurable initiatives.
- Ensure metrics and dashboards are available, accessible and self-serve
- Drive towards higher value analytics that leads to a robust pipeline of testable hypotheses to fuel omnichannel innovation at Target
- Partner with internal data science and engineering teams to prioritize capabilities to support digital growth initiatives.
- Bachelors or Masters in applied statistics, economics, mathematics or an equivalent domain. Masters is preferred.
- 3+ years of work experience in delivering high value analytics with quantifiable business outcome and hands-on experience in design, execution and statistical analysis and interpretation of a/b and multivariate tests.
- Proficient in a variety of relevant data manipulation languages (Python, R, Java, SQL, Hive) and digital analytics or dashboarding tools.
- Experience in leading individuals or small teams as project lead or manager
- Superior verbal, visual and written communication skills to educate and influence cross functional teams
- Familiarity with data science concepts like machine learning, deep learning, AI, and with data engineering technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Scala.