Team Lead Collections
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Lead a group who discuss delinquent accounts with account holders over the telephone. You would be responsible for ensuring that individual team members deliver performance expectations, and that the team meets its goals. You would also be responsible for meeting expense and staffing commitments.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Supervise a group of team members in order to deliver individual and group performance goals
- Inspire team work between each team member and with other collection groups
- Analyze collector performance and recommend improvements to collection training, approach, systems, etc.
- Ensure proper new hire training by monitoring the work of training area
- Provide consistent, supportive, and constructive feedback to each team member on the quality and quantity of their work
- Complete special projects as assigned
- B.S. or B.A. degree
- 2+ years of previous supervisory experience
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to effectively develop, manage, and motivate people within a fast-paced and production oriented work environment
- Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills
- Ability to lead a group who needs to be assertive
- Proven skills in handling people issues and conflict resolutions
- Strong customer service perspective/experience
- Ability to flex schedule to meet the demands of a seven day a week operation