Tax Manager - St. Paul, MN - $85-95k
Staffing Partners' client is seeking an experienced Tax Manager. This is a direct hire role in the St. Paul area. Compensation is between $85K-$95K - D.O.Q.
- Develops and strengthens relationships with clients.
- Develops project work plan and ensures assigned tasks and responsibilities are achieved.
- Plans, organizes, and controls multiple responsibilities and resources to achieve project objectives.
- Helps develop solutions for clients and manages the implementation of ideas.
- Acts as primary signer for tax returns.
- Leverages commercial and market knowledge to anticipate client needs for new/additional services.
- Development of functional specialization and/or industry expertise.
- Focuses on technical review of individual tax returns.
- Conducts tax research, summarizes, and communicates findings to clients and team members.
- Advises, coaches, trains, and supports team members.
- Supports the partner/s in developing new initiatives to increase retention, meet resourcing needs, utilization and people development.
- Possess strong coaching skills.
- Shares and transfers knowledge to the team.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensure or Enrolled Agent (EA) in Tax.
- Typically has 7-10 years of public accounting experience.
- Estate and/or trust experience preferred.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply utilizing the Star Tribune online system (highly preferred) or if that cannot be accomplished, please email your resume to email@example.com with Attn: MRBTMGR in the subject line. Thank you!