Customer Service Manager/Sales Support Manager
Staffing Partners is looking for a Customer Service Manager/Sales Support Manager for a growing client in a western of suburb Minneapolis. This person is responsible for supervising and directing the customer care team towards creating an exceptional service experience for our client's customers. This position will pay $45K to $50K + plus considerable bonuses and great benefits. This is a direct hire or temp to hire opportunity.
- Supervise and direct the customer care department.
- Set goals, strategy, and policies for the customer care department.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret call center & online statistics for the purpose of improving the customer experience.
- Monitor call center system.
- Establish service standards and further develop the Team's customer service skills.
- Manage online chat system.
- Oversee & coordinate company social media pages/websites.
- Oversee online store activities.
- Ensure orders are entered timely and accurately.
- Generate customer email lists for marketing purposes.
- Ensure internet/website inquiries are answered in a timely fashion.
- Review daily routing for accuracy and work with distribution team for changes.
- Strong customer service skills
- Management experience in customer service environment
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Call center experience
If you are an interested and qualified candidate please submit your resume using the built-in StarTribune application feature and click Apply Now, or you may email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with JHGSSM in the subject line. Thank you!