Stand Up Reach Truck/Order Picker
• Operates cherry pickers and stand-up reachtrucks forklift
• Unloading/loading pallets and skids
• Checking product for damages or missing items
• Putting away and replenishing of all product
• Inventory control by cycle counting or suing RF scanner.
• Entering items into the computer system
• Communicating with vendors on open purchase orders
• Minimum of 1 year of warehouse
• 6 plus months of forklift experience
• Ability to pass a pre-employment background and drug
• Previous experience in inventory control and quality control
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.