Accounting Associate- Edina, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with a small office to hire an Accounting Associate. The Accounting Associate will be responsible for doing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions to support the Director of Finance.
- Review invoices for accuracy, appropriate documentation, and approval prior to payment.
- Investigate and resolve issues or discrepancies, to include contacting whoever is responsible for approving the invoice.
- Process checks for distribution to vendors.
- Prepare batch check runs and print checks.
- Enter vendor invoices for assigned locations.
- Correct coding of invoices for entry for financial purposes.
- Prepare customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconcile to the general ledger.
- Review open orders and install schedule for orders to bill. Ensure dates are accurate and all complete orders (revenue/cost) for current month is recognized.
- Work with the sales and operations teams to resolve any billing or cost discrepancies.
- Calculate and post receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and verify details of transactions, such as funds received and total account balances.
- Prepare monthly receivable statements.
- 2+ years of Accounting experience
- High school diploma, Associate’s Degree preferred
- Sage 100 or MAS90 experience is required
To apply for the Accounting position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Accounting position, please call our Career Solutions office directly at 952-832-8390.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app