7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Shakopee, MN to place energetic LineLeads on 3rd shifts. If you are looking for an opportunity for development and for full-time hours on 3rd shift (9:45pm-5:30am), this could be the job for you! The pay range for these position are starting at $12.81-14.99 or more depending on qualifications.
Our client is now the country's leading full-service, value-added distributor of video games and accessories. In 2011, they shipped an average of 100,000 units per day into retail, distribution, and directly to consumers. They've has expanded their capabilities and now provides full-service distribution, fulfillment and 3PL!
LINE LEAD DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate job assignments and train workers for specific job tasks.
- Take initiative to be trained on every job in the department to diversify the help when needed.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Maintain good housekeeping at all times in the respective work area.
- Report any problems, damaged product, or discrepancy to the Supervisor.
LINE LEAD REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience in a Warehouse environment or leadership position
- Must be a team player and interact effectively in a high-energy environment
- Must be detail-oriented and focused in order to avoid errors
- Must be able to motivate employees to work well together and achieve daily goals
To apply for the Production Lead role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Production Lead role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app