Assembly Line Technician
Pro Staff is looking to hire assembly line workers in Lenexa, KS! The assembly line technicians will participate in all production aspects of filling high pressure medical oxygen cylinders - pre-fill inspections, filling, and post filling processes - in a regulated environment. We have 1st and 2nd available. Starting pay is $13/hr.
1st shift: 5:00am - 1:30pm
2nd shift: 1:00pm-9:30pm
- Inspect and prepare aluminum and steel cylinders.
- Connect cylinders to filling manifolds.
- Fill high pressure cylinders with oxygen.
- Disconnect, Test, and Inspect cylinders - verifying filling requirements.
- Perform post-fill processes.
- Store oxygen cylinders in appropriate section of department/warehouse.
- Document all worked performed according to written policy.
- Maintain accurate files of all work performed. Files contain such information as lot and batch numbers, cylinder maintenance and inspection logs, and materials required by the F.D.A.
- Ensure all workstations are maintained in an efficient, clean and safe manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- comply with background check and drug screen requirements
- 3 years experience in manufacturing or similar environment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.