Service Outbound Phone Specialist
As a Service Outbound Phone Specialist you will interact with customers everyday by following up with customers over the phone after a Service Appointment and inviting the customer to take a survey for feedback. As an Outbound Service Specialist you also will call customers to notify when they are due for service, appointment confirmations, and safety recall notifications.
- Interact with customers everyday by following up over the phone after a Service Appointment
- Encourage customer to take a survey for feedback & assist with any questions
- Educate customers on safety recalls
- Advise on recommended maintenance
- Confirm scheduled & missed appointments
- Help with Inbound service department customer phone calls when needed
This position is Part Time with Flexible Scheduling
**No Saturdays Required!**
Employee Benefits Include:
- Career Growth – Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
No Formal Automotive experience/knowledge required.
Walser provides paid training to give you the knowledge needed to succeed!
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Ability to follow procedures and use provided scripts
- High level multi-tasking abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Individually Driven and Team Oriented
- Positive attitude and desire to grow within the company
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.