Customer Service Representative
As a Choice Auto Rental Customer Service Representative you'll be providing high level customer service in a fast paced atmosphere. You'll be assisting customers in their rental needs from start to finish by qualifying renters and accurately filling out contracts, detailing vehicles to quality standards, and delivering rentals while positively representing the company to our customers and our accounts.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Career Growth – Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Organizational Skills and Time Management
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of Technology
- Must have a valid and acceptable driving record
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.