Express Service Advisor
As an Express Service Advisor you will be working in the service drive with both customers and technicians, communicating service needs. Utilizing exceptional people skills you will communicate vehicle maintenance and repair needs to customers including services offered, prices, and time estimates. In addition, you will manage the customer relationship during and after the vehicle servicing process.
- Understanding basic automotive repairs. Knowing how long each service will take and how much the repair will cost.
- Serving as the liaison between technicians and customers, and relaying all information to set clear expectations of the visit to your guests.
- Working as a team with your Service Admin, Greeter & Technicians to generate working hours, and provide a great experience for your guest.
- Follow up with customers and maintain high customer satisfaction
Life is short…
Work someplace awesome!
Some of the benefits of working for our organization include:
- Career Growth and Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, and PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Professional image and attitude
- Strong customer service mentality
- Technology proficient
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.