Allstate Insurance Sales Professional, Walser Automotive Group
At Walser, we establish strong and successful Allstate Insurance Sales Professionals. Our goal is to provide an opportunity for sales focused individuals to step into the Insurance industry and grow their skill set. You are in control of how much you earn and how successful you become. Sales leads are provided for you as the customers purchasing a vehicle are in direct need of the product you are selling! Don't have your P&C License? Don't worry, Walser provides certification classes without any cost to you!
Life is short…
Work someplace awesome!
Some of the benefits of working for our organization include:
- Career Growth and Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, and PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- Experience interacting with customers and providing a positive experience
- Strong sales aptitude
- Past experience working with a high level of urgency
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- High level of detail orientation and multitask abilities
- Beginner to intermediate level of technical proficiency and experience using microsoft office (outlook, excel, word), preference may be given to intermediate level skills
- Proven experience working individually as well as in a team environment
- Valid Driver's license with driving record meeting Walser process and procedures
- Successfully complete MN Licenses exam within first 30 days of hire
- Prior experience or knowledge of the Insurance industry
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.