Sales Upgrade Specialist, Walser Subaru
As a Sales Upgrade Specialist at Walser Subaru, you will provide solid sale opportunities through data mining for Walser customers who are currently leasing, retail financing or service customers who may not be aware they are in a position to potentially improve their financial or vehicle situations. #1 job is to put customers on the show floor that want to sell or buy a car.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Initiate sales process with prior sales and current service customers to generate car deals via outbound calls
- Schedule in-dealership appointments and track activity using DealerSocket
- Estimate trade values and monthly payment options for prospective customers
- Foster relationships with customers by educating them on financial products and available financing options.
Life is short…
Work someplace awesome!
Some of the benefits of working for our organization include:
- 13-week Paid Training Program
- Career Growth and Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, and PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred, but not required
- Prior experience in automotive sales or business development strongly preferred
- Good phone ettiquette and intermediate computer skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Understanding of CRM software
- Strong Mathmatical Skills
- Customer service mentality
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.