As a Sales Person at Bloomington Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge you will greet customers promptly, lead customers through the entire sales process, take customers on test drives and ensure the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, follow up with customers after the purchase, maintain daily contact with potential customers through DealerSocket, and all other duties, tasks, and/or projects as assigned.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Career Growth – Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- Ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Strong sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.