Dealership Credit Analyst
As a Finance Center Specialist you are acting as an entry-level credit analyst for our dealership financing. At Walser all of our customer financing is done in house at our corporate office allowing for a seamless buying experience for the customer in the dealership. The Finance Center Specialist builds relationships with banks and captives to secure financing for the customer.
- Analyze and process appropriate financial deal documents
- Analyze customer credit and bank selection
- Communicate with deal updates with dealership personnel
- Work in multiple computer systems throughout the day
- Analyze multiple bank decisions & maximize preferred lender program
- Input several data points on customer financing
Life is short…
Work someplace awesome!
Some of the benefits of working for our organization include:
- Career Growth and Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, and PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- Banking experience or degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Must be able to enter in data accurately
- Excellent math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.