As a Vehicle Washer you will be pressure washing the exterior, undercarriage, and engine of the vehicle and all other duties, tasks, and/or projects as assigned.
Life is short…
Work someplace awesome!
Some of the benefits of working for our organization include:
- Career Growth and Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, and PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- Must work well as a member of a team
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, kneel, lift (up to 50 lbs.) and be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.