Is quality health care important to you? Are you concerned for the care of older family members? Work for an organization that supports making Minnesota health care and older adult services the best they can be. M.C.C.A. is a great place to work, and our employees prove it – the average tenure is more than nine years.
In addition to generous benefits, we have fun! Yes, we work hard, but we also have lives outside of work and appreciate an employer that recognizes we need balance and flexibility.
M.C.C.A. serves as an administrative agent that provides common management of assets and general and administrative services for Minnesota Hospital Association (MHA) and LeadingAge Minnesota.
MHA, the association for Minnesota hospitals, works to advance health care in Minnesota and improve patient safety and quality.
LeadingAge Minnesota is the largest association of organizations serving Minnesota seniors. It serves as a catalyst to shape the future of aging services and ensure older adults in every community live with dignity, meaning and purpose.
This position offers plenty of opportunity to continue to learn and grow in both the non-profit and for-profit worlds. M.C.C.A. provides accounting and financial management services for:
- M.C.C.A. (a taxable non-profit)
- Minnesota Hospital Association (a 501(c)(6) non-profit association)
- LeadingAge Minnesota (a 501(c)(6) non-profit association)
- LeadingAge Solutions (a for-profit Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) owned by LeadingAge Minnesota)
- Value First (a for-profit national GPO of which LeadingAge is a shareholder)
- LeadingAge Minnesota Foundation
- Minnesota Hospital Political Action Committee
- LeadingAge Minnesota Political Action Committee
- Minnesota Organization of Leaders in Nursing
M.C.CA. is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries. Benefits include: 401(k), medical, dental, short and long-term disability, and life insurance, PTO, and holidays.
M.C.C.A. is conveniently located in the Midway area of St. Paul with plenty of parking and on the light rail line.
We need someone who will:
- Generate and track monthly recurring and non-recurring journal entries
- Maintain month-end account reconciliations to assist with the monthly closing process
- Reconcile bank statements
- Assist with financial statement preparation
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Monitor assets and investments
- Assist with preparation for the annual audit
- Assist with member dues and annual invoicing
- Assist with accounts payable and deposit tracking
- Maintain political action committee accounting functions and reporting
Please submit a resume to Oasis DEG HRDirect! if you have the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration
- At least three years of general accounting experience
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Intermediate Excel skills
- A positive attitude
- Prior experience with iMIS and Sage ACCPAC is a plus
Apply online at: www.oasisdeg.com using the following username and password:
Username = MCCA
Password = applicant
After entering your name and other personal data, you will be prompted to enter the following code: SL3516
Make sure to enter the code correctly so the hiring manager receives notification of your application.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, or any other status protected by state or local law, for qualified applicants who fall within the jurisdiction of such law.
We are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.