Health Educator – Security Health Plan
Security Health Plan serves more than 225,000 people in a 40-county area in northern, western and central Wisconsin. We offer a variety of health insurance options for employer groups, individuals of all ages, and families of various income levels.
Security Health Plan is looking for a Health Educator responsible for community health initiatives; including planning, developing, and reporting, as well as coordinating needed resources to successfully meet community health strategies and goals. The Health Educator will collaborate with community health programs throughout the Marshfield Clinic Health System and will be accountable for communication to internal and external partners engaged in community health.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor’s degree Community Health, Health Education, Wellness, Health Promotion, or a related field; Master’s degree in Community Health Education or Public Health preferred
- Two years of health education experience required with five or more years of health education experience preferred
- Knowledge of quality improvement and performance management processes preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Strong written and verbal skills
- The ideal candidate will have experience in community health
Working at Marshfield Clinic, you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. Marshfield is ranked "Best Place to Live in Wisconsin and Eighth Best Place to Live in America" by Bizjournals.com and offers excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways.
Questions may be directed to: Beth Westlund, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply directly through:
or visit the Career Center online at https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by position number MC171472
Marshfield Clinic, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.